POSITION: Customer Advisor/Administrator/Learner Mentor
LOCATION: London, South East, West Midlands
WORKING HOURS: 20/45 hours per week
SALARY: 6.50p per hour
TLE (The Leading Edge) is one of the leading providers of courses and consulting services in the UK. We are proud to deliver high-quality education designed to boost career development of individuals as well as growth of businesses across communities in Ilford, Stratford, Walthamstow, Hounslow, Croydon, Romford, Harrow, Slough, and Birmingham.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• Excellent written and spoken English, competency in Mathematics.
• Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills.
• General administrative and I.T skills. • Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative.
• Knowledge of adult education sector and interest in teaching would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of more than one language would be an advantage.
• Dealing with enquires of new as well as existing clients over the phone and face to face. • Delivering outstanding customer service and motivating learners throughout their learning journey.
• Maintaining professional handling of confidential information retained in this role throughout.
• Coordinating assessment, enrolment, progress review, and examination processes.
• Booking appointments and contacting learners to discuss course progression and attendance.
• Creating and maintaining electronic database as well as filing system.
Thank You for your interest in TLE. If you are enthusiastic, dynamic, and approachable and you think that you are a suitable candidate for above position please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.